Home / Windows / Residential
uPVC is the perfect material to be used for window frames. It is known for being extremely durable and long lasting.
- World’s best-selling windows in traditional Aluminium design
- Combine fixed panes, top and side openings
- Elegant traditional sliding sash design, in aluminium
- Historic looks combined with excellent security
- Install new or as replacement
- Practical and attractive
- Slides open from Side to side
- Allows excellent ventilation, and uninterrupted views
Aluminum Windows are usually the first choice for timber/crittall metal replacement windows where a customer prefers thinner window profile. Aluminium windows can be installed with hardwood window surrounds or can be fixed directly into an opening.
Secondary glazing is ideal to reduce noise and draughts, and in the summer you can add a fly screen allowing you to leave your windows open at night. It is easy to fit, very affordable and being made from strong and slim aluminium will give many years of trouble-free service